How to install the cable connector?
Recently, more and more people will ask how the cable connector should be installed? In response to the questions raised by the customer, the engineer from the Lilutong connector manufacturer will introduce the specific knowledge with you today, I hope it will be helpful to everyone!
The installation of cable connectors generally follows the following process:
1. Disassemble the connector and disassemble the detachable parts in sequence.
2. Fix the end of the cable and nail it on the shaft plate. The end extends 200mm-300mm, and the end is inclined downward to form an angle of about 30°-45° with the horizontal direction.
3. Strip a section of cable sheath about 45mm in length with a hand saw or electrician's knife, and the section should be kept straight.
4. After applying sealant (87 glue or 703 glue) on the surface of the sheath and the junction of the outer conductor (the part that can be covered by the back end cover of the connector) evenly apply a circle, then fix the back end cover of the cable connector (press lock The ring), gasket, and sealing ring are placed on the cable in sequence, and the connecting sleeve of the connector is installed on the outer conductor with the sheath removed in the spiral direction of the outer conductor, close to the end of the cable sheath.
5. Use a copper brush to remove the sheath powder and copper scraps remaining on the cable head.
6. Use special metal scissors to cut off the excess outer conductor of the corrugated copper tube with a distance of about 2mm from the end face of the connecting sleeve. Use needle-nose pliers to flared and flange the outer conductor of the wrinkled copper tube, and use needle-nose pliers, hammer and other suitable tools to tap lightly to make it flat against the end surface of the outer shell. Note that the flanging is required to be uniform and round.
7. Use tools such as pliers, files, emery cloth to remove sharp corners and trim burrs.
8. For the inner conductor of the smooth copper tube, use a hand saw to close the fixed outer conductor to saw off the insulating strip and the inner conductor extending out of the outer conductor. Use a file to smooth the end of the inner conductor (wrinkle) copper tube, remove the edges and corners, and tap with a tap. The depth of the wire should be compatible with the thread length of the inner guide component; for the inner conductor of the corrugated copper pipe, use water-nose pliers to cut off the insulating strip extending out of the outer conductor, and use special metal scissors to cut the inner conductor of an appropriate length.
9. Screw the inner conductor assembly to the inner conductor (wrinkle) copper tube. For the inner conductor of the smooth copper tube, use tape pliers to tighten; for the inner conductor of the wrinkled copper tube, screw the thread connecting the inner conductor on the inner conductor assembly into the inner conductor about 2mm, and use needle-nose pliers, hammer and other suitable tools to gently Knock the inner conductor, the cable connector is turned inward, and the inner conductor assembly is wrapped in the inner conductor; the thread connected with the inner conductor assembly is exposed outside. Flanging requires tight and firm contact with the inner conductor assembly.
10. Connect, tighten, and install the inner conductor assembly, inner and outer conductor fixing assembly, inner conductor assembly, and outer shell in sequence (generally, the inner conductor assembly, inner and outer conductor fixing assembly, inner conductor assembly, and outer shell do not need to be disassembled when installing, At this time, it is only necessary to align the inner conductor assembly with the outer casing of the inner conductor assembly and the connecting sleeve, and respectively rotate the screwdriver rotating port on the inner conductor assembly and the outer casing).
11. Close the sealing ring, gasket, and back end cover in sequence, tighten the back end cover and the connecting sleeve with a wrench, and wipe off the excess sealant.
12. Insert the card into the inner conductor assembly
13. Install the sealing ring and the connector protective cover, and fix it with the connecting fastener; unscrew the protective nut of the gas filling nozzle on the outer shell to inflate the cable, and fill it with dry air to make the air pressure reach 0.05 MPa-0.2MPa , After 24h, the air pressure remains above 90% of the charged air pressure.